Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i miss my beloved so much

its been almost 1 and half months since i have been in sydney . recently i really feel i am like doing ntg here .. wasting time and money here . but what kept me in mind is not more than 50 days i will be going back to see my beloved dear . i miss her so much . wow .. seriously damn a lot eh . i can defined how much i love her . i miss her .. i miss her kisses huggies and everything . i miss her voice too . she is now working , and i hope later she got back she can see this blog to tell her how much i miss her . i love her . nowadays the weather here is not really good due to the changes of the temperature . maybe because of this i am not really feeling well . i ate medicine . but once i think i am going back on may i am so fresh . so so so fresh . haha . 

i still remember i create a song for my dear ... i think she still remember this huh 

When i am so lonely
You are here to cheer up my life always
and i always love it 
because of you 
i swear i'll appreciate
You are my forever
So do i love you 
so do you love me 
Because i'm ready to sacrifice for you

Conclusion is i love you  DeaR PeNNy

No comments:

Post a Comment