Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Am NoT HaPPy BuT SaD

hi . today i woke up quite early because i know i will be having my first flight since i came back to sydney. is quite a tiring day because i din really slept well . i was urging for my flight and i felt a bit nervous at first . at 12.30 i change everythings and get ready to school . when i reach school , my intructor was not there becasue he was having a flight . so i waited him till 1. actually my bookings is at 1.30 . so when he is in the office, i went in and ask DAVE we are having a flight at 1.30 . he said ok . at first i saw him wanna cancel my booking, but at last he said go get ready with the aeroplane. i was a bit pleased to hear that . then he asked me , what are you up to ? solo check said. but i told him is bring a while since i fly. then he said dont tell me story just what are you up to . i said solo check . i was a bit piss . when i am in the aeroplane getting ready to taxing , i check and i tell him all the checks, he just like ignoring me. when during the taxing , i was suppose to do taxing check, but when i press on the breaks , he said dont and he ask me to shut up . did i done something wrong i was asking myself ? the answer is no . i did nothing wrong . when we are on the runabay, i was doing all my checks and he looked so unpatient. then he show me once for the circuits and then second i will do . when the i was about to land, he asked me to go around . actually the normal procedure for going around is make a radio call first . what i heard from him also he said make a radio call , then right after i make a radio call, he hit my hand . i was so shocked . and then i was already not in a mood to fly. then during the downwind , i make a radio call and i said TXO downwind for full stop. i was so piss already. when in the office ie wrote bad reports about me . oh gosh come on . and i said to myself i dont wanna lose any anger . then he scold me inside the office i just kept quiet . if once i voice up , it wontbe a good conclusion already. he can even scold with the fuck words . wow . i am kinda retarded . so thats fine . is the end of today . actually my tears is dropping out but i have to stand . i have to be hard to myself . what i want to said , my school sucks . i am already tired of it and even sick of it 

2 comments:

  1. hubby..dont upset. i will always support u
    dont worry be happy k?
    i love u so much
    cheer up k?
    ga yao ga yao dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..you're growing up.. that is so great.. i can see your changes.. and you're now more udnerstanding about how cruel is the world.. not eveyrone will treat you as you treated them.. especially about Money.. i think if you really have such a lot of free time you can find a part time job.. you can learn more from that.. you can learn more patient, *no more dai xiu ye*,how to treat your customers, and you can see there are such a lot of difference people in this world.. some people is really sucks! hehe on the other hand, you can earn money!! hehe.. which is good for your bank account and wallet.. seriously, think about it.. bcos i did enjoyed with my job.. i'll be one of your friend who can gives you support as well.. really.. just call me when you needs someone else to share with u..

    ReplyDelete