Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quite a BoRed Day

today i wake up at 12 plus . but the weather is not good so i know i wont be flying so i did not go school , just stay at home for whole day . is quite a miserable life to be here actually . the fact is not only the life but also the people here who owes money dunno how to return back as well . really of sick of this type of person . i wont be lending people money . i sware . i hate ppl to act and pretend like nothing when owe me money . i am a bit of desperate for getting back the money because i left not much money . i dont really like to ive without money . is a fact that money is very important . although money is not everything but without money u cant survive in the world . i am so piss sometimes . 

but lucky all my life now full with love . my baby penny , my future , my lover , my everything . she everyday supports me and cheer up my day here . as normal i will be texting and on the phone with her as usual . more 9 weeks more then i will go home celebrate my dearest birthday . i am so happy . i wish that everyday i hold her hands walk on our journey . but i know soon it will be happening soon .  i know time pass and flies . so i will cherish my dear's life with full of excitement and enjoyment. we will ever happy live ever . 

SO SWeeT

No comments:

Post a Comment