Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Am NoRmaL AnD MisS YoU DeaR

i guess i am writing in a quite a late time . due to my connection problem, at last my internet works during night . today i woke up quite late . around 1 plus i wake and talk to my dearest . yeah . i was so bored today . i rent 5 dvds home today so to pass my time . anyway i did ntg much today .


To My Dear

i want to tell you are mine 
i want to tell you are cute
i want to tell you are sweet
i want to tell you are lovely
i want to tell you are caring
i want to tell you are best
i want to tell you are pretty
i want to tell you are naughty sometimes
i want to tell you are gorgeous
i want to tell you are amazing
i want to tell you are unique

at last i want to tell you are mine forever , you are so cute that always fill in my heart . you are always sweet to me 24/7, we are always lovely to each other , you are the one who always care of me , thats why you are the best i have, you are so pretty and attractive . but you sometimes are quite naughty ( bla bla bla ) what i can say is you are gorgeous and amazing. you are so unique until i cant defined . 

what i can say here is you are my rest of the life . 

will you ever walk the rest of the journey of the life with me dear penny ?
ANSWER by Dear PeNNy : 

i am going stop typing . but before that, once more , i wanted to tell my dear i love you very much



No comments:

Post a Comment