Monday, March 16, 2009

I MiSs My deaR So MuCh

today my blog is also specially write for my dear . actually now u r currently eating outside your house . i purposely act angry . haha . play with you first . actually yesterday i wrote the 20 reasons why i love u so much . so today i will add another 80 for u k 

1) when i m lonely i will think about you only
2) miss your kisses
3)  miss your huggies
4) miss your voice
5) miss your smell
6) miss your naughtiness
7) miss your fight
8) miss your complaining
9) miss fetching you back from work a lot
10) miss the day at genting so much
11) miss the day at slept in the cinema so much !!! haha
12) miss your face
13) miss quarelling
14) miss your work uniform 
15) miss holding your hands
16)  miss your ' sui yang '
17) miss bullying you in bowling 
18) miss bullying you in basketball
19) miss carrying a heavy dear in genting
20) miss going out with you
21) miss the shy shy face you always give
22) miss the word calling me ' lou gong '
23) miss the word ' shui yao gei ni bao la ' 
24) miss the goodnight messages
25) miss the memory we have been
26) miss the first time i know you
27) miss the first time going with you
28) miss eating ice cream with you
29) miss the day we wearr formal
30) miss your shy face
31)  miss you singing like an angel
32) miss our couple shirt
33) miss the time you cry
34) miss your smile
35)  miss your ' bian chui '
36) miss your noisy
37) miss you making me laugh
38) miss you shaking your ass
39) miss your childishness
40) miss your love
41) miss your shout
42) miss your chubby look
43) miss your actioness
44) miss fethcing you everywhere
45) miss eating japanese food with you
46) miss when you smile with teeth
47) miss the day we were together
48) miss the stingyness of you
49) miss feeding you eat
50) miss the jokes from you
51) miss your morning look . blur look
52)  miss malaysia because miss you
53) miss fetching you home every night
54) thanks for your love
55) thanks for creating a blog for me
56) thanks for your everything
57) thanks for making me feel so in love
58)  thanks for missing me so much
59) thanks for making a so meaningful memo
60) thanks for your blanks christmas card
61) thanks for letting me treat you eat
62) thanks for letting me know there is forever love
63) thanks for being treating so good to me
64) thanks for being together with me
65) thanks for being so kind to me
66) thanks for being appreciate me so much
67) thanks for your help when i am in australia
68) thanks for supporting me
69) thanks for missing me so much 
70) thanks for your lovely smile
71) thanks for what you did to me 
72) thanks for accepting my love
73) thanks for you believing me
74) thanks for you giving me chance to take care you
75) thanks for your smile
76)  thanks for your kiss
77) thanks for your hug
78) thanks for you making me smile everyday
79) thanks for you letting me cheer up your life
80) thanks for you being "MY LIFE MY WOMEN"

wow . at last i finish writing this 80 reasons plus 20 yesterday . 

i dont wanna write much , i just want to let you know how much i love , miss ,  care you . you are so important to me . 

i am gonna end this conversation by saying " LOU POH AH LOU POH, WO HEN HEN HEN AI NI AH" 

No comments:

Post a Comment