Tuesday, March 10, 2009

JuSt A StaRt

wow . today i woke up at 11 am then i called my baby wake up . the bad is she accuse me for not waking her up . hor dear ? haha . anyway after tat i just on the phone with her a while then i went to school sign in then wd i got today is get to see my instructor . i am quite glad to hear tat maybe i can go for my first solo . maybe is justa start for me now . i still have lots to do . anyway i will keep going on progress . i know i will success one day . then i can have a good life to gv to my dear . u got it dear ? can your hear ? 

i just had my lunch not long ago . i am so full . seriously the life here is very boring . especially the course i m taking now is so freaking bored . there is too many time for me to spent . but i dont really know wad i gonna do . it is impossible that i go out everyday enjoy right ? but wad i learn now is i learn how to save money . wanna save lots lots money to spent .. hehe .. thats all i want now .

i miss my dear so much . i guess she does so . now is adi 5.30 and the time i pass here is very fast  . just hope everything goes smoothly . i m very looking forward to may19 . the day i will be back to malaysia for around 8 - 9 days . now wad i m planning is my dear's birthday . i wanna gv her some surprise which she nt been before . wad i suppose to do to make her happy ? haha

stuck ............ so stress to think .. haha . . anyway i already have some plan on my mind .. and my dear should roughly know wad's the plan i guess ..


anyway i will stop by here . ad be continue soon .. 

miss love my dear so much k ...

No comments:

Post a Comment