Monday, March 9, 2009

NeW

hi everyone . this is my first time i blogging . thx for my dear who created to this account for me . i do really appreciate what i am having now . so for now i dont think i can write anything much now . because i am still new . 

moreover , now i am currrently in sydney doing with my course . i really desperate to finish this course fast to see go home to see my beloved dear . anyway i will be meeting her soon on may . i'm so glad that i found her . anyway , the problem i m having now is my school . the weather here sucks and i cant do anything much . i wanted to see my intructor is also difficult . he seldom appear in school . whenever i go there , sure he wont be there . for now i just hope that i can get bookings to fly and finish it as soon as possible . dont wanna waste more time here and money .

i miss my dear so much . i love her too as i cant defined .

anyway i will update my blog soon 


No comments:

Post a Comment