Friday, March 13, 2009

nOt a ReaLly HapPy DaY

today my day is quite bored also . what i can do now ? what i should do ? i wake up late today around 1 plus my dear call me . she is going to take her spm results . i wish good luck to her . after on the phone with her . i ate my breakfast , maggie mee . my dear dislike me to eat the most . haha 

then i with my 2 of my housemates head to centro . is a ashopping centre buy some house stuffs . my friend cooked curry chicken . it was awesome and i ate so much till i almost cant breathe adi . haha . because my dear is not having break during her break , so i din really talk much with her .

just now i went out , i brought the only 50 dollars i left , the gorgeous thing is i am the one who paid the house stuff . i paid 40 dollars , then i left 10 dollars . and also din mind much . what i mind is during night time me and my housemates all 6 ppl together went to sports club . they say want to play darts . so i just go only and i just wanna stay there enjoy and relax and so on . but unfortunately , i have only 10 dollars , maybe i think i m too easy going person , i use the 10 dollas to buy a jug of beer , share with them . i dont really mind . but what makes me so upset is my friend which have moneu just ignore and just drink only . but after finish drink he just keep quiet there . i really dont like tiz sort type of person . why we all go out should be calculative ? i really dont understand ? can anyone tell me ? please la .. we come out together of course to enjoy right ? even i left 10 dollars , i am willing to spent also . why they are like this ?  seriously i m not happy with this . this is not only once . anyway i am sad and i ask my mum to send me rm50 which is around 20 dollars to me . u know why ? i lent 20 dollars from my friend just now cause i need to buy something just now . because i dont really like to owe ppl money so i just need 20 dollars to return to my friend tomorow .. my housemates when he lent money  from me , what did he said ? next week i will return it to you . already 3 - 4 weeks . any single news from him ?  the answeris no . 500 dollars although is not really much , but i think is enough for the rest of the month till my parents send me money . i am really fed up and is really hard for me to stay in this house any longer.

finally i dont wanna touch on that topic adi . when i think , i am seriously not happy . 

what i thinking now is my dear . i miss her freaking a lot . i seirously cant wait to see her . i want to hug her kiss her . i love her so much . she is really my angel . i had promise i wont ever leave her alone because i WILL only be with her till the end of our life . we will be so sweet ever after . I ONLY LOVE HER

No comments:

Post a Comment