Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FeEl a BiT WorrY
















hi dear . as u force me to take picture of me about the plaster on my mouth there . you are the picture . both of the picture is my most recent picture . haha . to show you my face sin . later scare u will forget my look . u will ? i think you wont right . anyway now is almost 3 am sydney time . i am not really tired . maybe because i having my flight on this wednesday . i wish everything goes smooth because is been 3 months since i fly . i really scare i lost my touch . hope that i can get back the touch as soon as possible . i wanna finish half of my stuff before i go back . dont wanna waste time here adi . anyway after writing this blog . i will get to bed as i need to have rest . get well prepared for my wednesday flight at 4pm . hope the weather is good and i am able to take off and land the aircraft smoothly . actually i cant expect muuch for flying as i din fly for 3 months adi . now what i can do now is need to be hardworking . thats the thing i can do now . after i fly , on april 15 i m going to seat for my first CPL exam . hope i will pass and before i m going back to malaysia i hope i will clear minimum 2 papers . to prove to my parents i really work hard , the life here isnt difficult but is too free . i have to spent my time wisely and not wasting time by enjoying and drinking only .  i know is impossible for me to not enjoy here , but i have to control myself . not to over limit . as i promise my dear i will finish as soon as possible to get back to her . hugging and kissing her everyday . how lovely we are ?  i know although now we are temporally apart for a moment , but ntg can pull us away . i dont gv a damn on other people saying about long distance relatioship isnt working or what . but all friend here did that too . so am i . i told my parents i need money to pay food for the house . because one of my housemates came collect money from me . they din even think from the past weeks , i have been paying majorities of the house food and stuffs . did i ever calculate ? no i didnt . i just keep quiet and now they are asking me money . 20 dollars . it isnt much , but still i will think how good i  treated them . then now finally i get back this type of return . i really not satisfied . so i just called my mum to send me rm50 which is 20 dollars . but my mum sent me rm200 for me . i really thank you her . and even my dear penny , had sent me 660 dollars . i really thank you her and i really dont want things keep going like that , i wish my friends will just give me back money . from now onwardsd , i know how i should treat people . who treated me good and who treated me bad , i know . 

in this world there is only 3 person treated me good . 2 of them guarantee will be my mum and dad . they are the people who love me and treated me so well since i am born . i seriously were  a pampered child . but now i start to be independent . i cant depend on them forever . i have to start think about my future road i should go and walk .

lastly , the person besides my parents who treated me the best is my beloved PENNY LIM PEI NING or my dear lou poh . she is the one who always gives me uncountable supports and loves . thats why i really do appreciate what she did to me . hope you dont mind i say this word again .

 I LOVE YOU PENNY  Sooooooooo much !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment