Thursday, April 2, 2009

I LoVe U My DeaR

Today is april fool the after , my dear went for a make up with her friend . i know she cant wait to let me see her look now . anyway dear . i wanted to tell you that no matter u make up or not , u look pretty for me everytime every moment every second .

what i wanna say 

i love you of course 
i hate you of course not 
i love you because you attracts me so much
i love you because you are so cute 
i love you because you are being so kind to me 
i love you because i cant find any reason for not loving you
i love you because you are the sweetest i ever met
i love you because you makes me feel warm
i love you because you are so SWEET
i love you because i want to have you

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU , YOU LOVE ME 


i am so glad to have you . 
i really want you to be with me all the time
i want to see you so badly
i am willing to sacrifice for you
i am willing to give the best i ever can to you

because i love you so much 
because you are my sweetest
you are my angel 
you are my women
although we now are apart 
but soon one day we will stay forever 
and we gonna walk our journey
to rest of the life 

fRoM SaM tO HiS bELOVEd BaBy PeNNy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment