Thursday, April 30, 2009

so Looking Forward Now

is been long sinec i blog . ya i know that too . anyway i am so looking forward to go back malaysia soon . to see my beloved dear . although there is some problem of over here about got stolen money . but my mood is already in the peace mood . so just forgot bout those bad stuff .

what i have to do when i am in malaysia . besides seeing my beloved dear and i also will concentrate and also focus on my studiess to not let my parents down . is this word there is a lot of concidence things happening . some how like i got stolen monen and also hards things is coming to me . wow . getting tired . but i will always do my best from now on .

to my dear :

sorry is been long since i blog . because nowadays i am getting lazy . but although i m lazy i will never lack off u . i will still love you the most miss you the most . i will be always staying besdies you for our beautiful life and future . not long more i will be meeting you . i love you so much . just to hope to enjoy with you right now . i miss you so much my beloved . just hope that you are right besides me now . one thing i will tell you is i wont hesitate to tell you i love you the most and muchie , some how it goes the same to you k dear. yesterday i sleep quite early and got up at 5 plus . is quite early i am writing this blog . hehe . i rarely will think so much this early because one thing i want to said is i miss you damn freaking much . just cant wait to hold your hands right now eh .

i love lup lurve laf lof YoU my dEar Beloved BaBy CutiE Gorgeous AdorablE aMaZiNg PeNny

No comments:

Post a Comment