Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A LiTtLe ReFrEShMeNT BetWeen Me AnD my BeLoVeD DeAr

hi , is been sometime since i blog . sometimes i think we as human which is leaving in this world , is really short . thats why we should appreciate what we have now not till we regret.

thats why , i wanna tell my dear that i love you so much . as i said i wont ever let go your hands whenver i am still alive . shud be saying that till day i am out , i will still hold your hands tighly .

a little refresh back what we have been together in months

december

we start our love journey

january

we start to move on our relationship to deeper . enjoy my holiday with you before i am going back to australia .

february

get to celebrate my birthday with you is my brightness day for me . the sad thing is i have to get back to australia after the celebration day

march

what i can only say during the time is i miss you so badly

april

the same thing as march

may

looking forward to go back to celebrate my dearest birthday . so damn looking forward . too excited

jun till august

we are like husband and wife already in our life although we are still not married yet .


when i refresh . wow . thats cool . notice that we have been together for quite a number of days . i will always appreciate and bared in my mind hows our journey till we both old .

love you dear

regards sam to penny

No comments:

Post a Comment